1. We of Africa protest that, in this day and age, we should continue to be treated as lesser human beings than other races.
2. Africa must revert to what it was before the imperialists divided it. These are artificial divisions which we, in our pan-African concept will seek to remove.
3. We don’t mind having sanctions banning us from Europe. We are not Europeans.
4. We are still exchanging blows with the British government. They are using gay gangsters. Each time I pass through London, the gangster regime of Blair ‘expresses its dismay’.
5. We need continuity in our race, and that comes from the woman, and no to homosexuality. John and John, no; Maria and Maria, no…I keep pigs and the male pig knows the female one.
Continued next page