The companies were allotted a total of US$1.86 million.
The Zimbabwe dollar is currently under siege with accusations that some of the companies that are receiving foreign currency from the auction are offloading it onto the black market instead of importing goods they obtained the currency for.
The top 5 beneficiaries were:
- Blue Ribbon Foods US$27 million
- Varun Beverages US$24.6 million
- United Refineries US$21.8 million
- Cangrow Trading US$20.6 million
- Surface Wilmar US$17.6 million
Below is the list of all 1 822