The new minister are Mthuli Ncube who will be in charge of Finance; Sekesai Nzenza who is Minister of Public Service, Labour and Social Welfare; Mangaliso Ndlovu who joins Industry and Commerce; Kirsty Coventry who will be in charge of Youth, Sport, Arts and Recreation; and Obadiah Moyo who is Minister of Health and Child Care.
Those who were previously in government but have been elevated are Joel Biggie Matiza who is now in charge of Transport and Infrastructure Development; Monica Mutsvangwa now Minister of Information, Publicity and Broadcasting; and Cain Mathema the new Minister of Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage.
Mnangagwa also got rid of 17 ministers and deputy ministers.
- Patrick Chinamasa (Former Minister of Finance and Economic Development)
- David Parirenyatwa (Former Minister of Health and Child Care)
- Terence Mukupe – (Former Deputy Minister for Finance and Economic Development)
- Pupurayi Togarepi – (Former Deputy Minister for Youth Affairs)
- Mike Bimha- (Former Minister of Industry and Commerce)
- Simon Khaya Moyo- (Former Minister of Energy and Power Development) he was also acting Minister of Information, Media and Broadcasting Services
- Supa Mandiwanzira- (Former Minister of Information Communication Technology and Cyber Security)
- Obert Mpofu- (Former Minister of Home Affairs and Culture)
- Petronella Kagonye- (Former Ministry of Labour and Social Welfare)
- Simbarashe Mumbengegwi- (Former Minister of State for Presidential Affairs and Monitoring of Government Programmes)
- Christopher Mushohwe- (Former Minister of State in the Presidents’ Office Responsible for National Scholarships)
- Angeline Masuku- (Former Minister of State for Bulawayo Metropolitan Province)
- Miriam Chikukwa- (Former Minister of State for Harare Metropolitan Province)
- David Musabayana- (Former Minister of State for Mashonaland East Province)
- Webster Shamu- (Former Minister of State for Mashonaland West Province)
- Owen Ncube- (Former Minister of State for Midlands Province)
- Josiah Hungwe- (Former Minister of State for Masvingo Province)