- Electricity Distribution
- Water Supply
- Sewerage and Sanitation
- Supply of Fuel, LP Gas and other Industrial Gases
- ICT – data centres, basic telecoms, fibre optic infrastructure, towers and antennae. All key providers of communication services, ICT support services for critical industries and for the banking sector should remain open.
- Manufacturing and distribution of health-related products, supplies, devices, equipment and medicines as well as essential inputs thereto.
- Agricultural and food supply related operations, including farming, veterinary and phytosanitary service providers, pest control services, chemical and fertilizer production and distribution.
- Food, beverages, poultry and dairy products including manufacturing, processing and distribution facilities for the value chain.
- Manufacturing and Importation of basic commodities.
- Manufacturing, processing and distribution of sanitisation products including soaps, detergents, disinfectants and sanitisers.
- Production and distribution of sanitary products including sanitary pads, cotton wool, tissues etc.
- Warehousing, transport and logistics for food & essential products, and health-related goods.
- Production of packaging products that are critical in the movement and distribution of the above goods.
- Food outlets – retail and wholesale shops for food and essential products. Essential products include toilet paper, cleaners, sanitizers and disinfectants, personal hygiene products, bedding and clothing, and essential supplies for those taking care of the sick and to maintain the general public’s well-being.
10.All activities for exporters of manufactured goods and horticultural produce.
11.Funeral Parlours and support services.
- All healthcare-related services be they public or private.
- Professional and artisan services, to the extent that they are providing support in the Covid19 response, essential and critical business continuity services.
- Cleaning, laundry and hospitality services supporting the Covid19 response.
- Hotels, airlines, stadiums, car rental services, to the extent that they are supporting the Covid-19 Response.
- Financial and insurance services and health funders required to finance and support essential and critical business continuity services in the Covid-19 response, and provide short term bridging finance to people and businesses during this period.
- Communication and media services on screen, TV, radio, print, broadcast and online.
- Safety and security services protecting people and property.